Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Future Looking for The Kodak Life...

This blog changes with my life...and my life shifts a lot. So...with my Earthly shifting, this blog will shift also. This is my new intended schedule. Let me know if you'd enjoy me writing or sharing about anything else.

**Angel Card Readings - It's really not a secret, but not many people know how much I love doing Angel Card readings. So daily, I will be posting my reading for the day. Readings are sent off into the universe for everyone. I'd love to read how some resonate with you, in the comments of those posts.

**Psychic Happenings - I plan to share some experiences and thoughts on my psychic and mediumship development journey. It's pretty amazing.

**Recipes - Always got to have my recipes! I plan to share at least one a week.

**Crafts - I love to do crafts with my children, We come up with some pretty fun stuff and we will be sharing it with you!

**Business woes. Small business isn't easy....never has been, never will be. But, I do love to share my business knowledge with you.

**Ideally, there will be a new post every other day.

**Random life happenings 2x per week

*Product and Small business reviews...to start, 1x a month. I'll have this all together in it's own section. I plan on getting back into the Buzz campaigns and such also. Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to review. 


I'll be adding to this list as I come up with more things. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment