Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Jimmy Dean" Style Breakfast Bowl

If you're anything like me you love breakfast bowls. Specifically Jimmy Dean brand ones. I just find sometimes I want the same general thing but a little more hardy. So I decided to embark (If you wanna call it that) and make my own. This is definitely something I would only make if I had the extra time and it made a wonderful breakfast for dinner dish. It's super easy and delish too!

What you'll need:
Eggs (I served 3 people with 7 eggs)
Cheddar Cheese
Sausage, cooked and crumbled
7-8 red potatoes - Diced small, I leave my skins on
White gravy mix (Easy - just buy the country time packages in the gravy mix section!)
Milk, for gravy
Salt, pepper to taste

Basically, cook it all up and mix it! See how simple it is?? I promise it tastes 100x better than store bought and you can serve everyone with it. You can even fry up some peppers and throw them in! Change up the cheese for American! Jim and the kids don't like gravy so they omitted it from theirs but me...I love gravy! Anyways try it out..make it your own. It's so easy..like even a caveman can do it...has that been used somewhere before? lol





Enjoy and until next time...

Lady Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment