Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stuffed Crust Pizza

So a while back I shared a recipe to make homemade pizza. So I wanted to share a little alteration I made to that recipe a few days ago. I made it stuffed crust pizza! I have always loved stuffed crust pizza when ordering out but never knew that with a little extra effort I could have a homemade version that taste even better! How do they get the cheese into the crust you ask? String Cheese! Yep, simple as that! I bought Sargentos Provolone/Mozzarella mix cheese and simply folded and pressed the crust over the string cheese before adding any sauce or toppings. I did have to break some in half and you're going to have to constantly reshape the dough because it is so soft and elastic. BUT, the end result is delicious homemade stuffed crust pizza at a fraction of the price of delivery. Kids will love helping with this!

Sorry for the bad quality picture! Kids literally could not wait to dig into this homemade deliciousness! Next time I promise to get much better pictures!

Until next time...
Lady Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment