Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Funday

   How is everyone this week? I've been busy busy busy! This is a busy but exciting week for me. I have meetings for Autism Speaks and CEO this week. I am getting my essential oils kit this week as well! The most important thing that is happening is Z, our toddler, is getting his Autism Speech evaluation this week. He's already approved for the programs but we need to see where he is at developmentally to see where to start and how many times a week he needs therapy. The doctor had already suggested three times a week but we will see. Right now he has 3 words (Apple. Car, and Eat). At 19 months old he should have a lot more, especially considering he doesn't "ask" for an apple. A car or to eat. He will point to an apple or a car to eat though, so that's good.

    As for the oils, I am really excited to just I'm general try them. I am in pain and exhausted daily so I won't have to wait for an opportunity to use them and I think that is what excites me most...the thought of being pain free or minimal pain just sounds incredible to me. I've hurt so very long. Being in pain all the time is exhausting and I always feel like I coud crash. Some people ask me how I do it all - family, work, school, etc and honestly I don't know how I do it sometimes. I am hoping that these oils help counter the affects of well, my life. I cannot wait to see if this oil helps. 

    I have 'plans' to make homemade laundry detergent this week, and get my cloth diapers stripped, also recruit a few gals to be on my doTERRA team. Besides all my school work, we have basketball this week, three shoots, and I plan on trying a Gluten Free granola crunch bite recipe...and post most of it here. Haha! We will see how it goes!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment