Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm stuck in a Brain Rut

   Ahhhh! From time to time I get in this rut...hard to explain. I think it's actually partially a Fibro flare up but I am not sure. This time, however, it's even worse because the Chemo I recently underwent makes it hard for me to snap out of it. I get into this intense slump and cannot seem to catch up with anything. I did do some crafting the other day which was refreshing..but mindless. Anything that takes brain power has been a no-no and it's driving me insane. I am having a hard time with actually getting up and doing things..my hands are like lead tapping along on this keyboard telling you how my brain feels at this moment. 11am and I want to sleep. I want to veg on the couch into a mindless potato and do nothing. But, with kids and life...I am only able to skip out on some things and even then I am giving myself more work in the future.
    The sad thing is, that in one part of my brain I know I have things to do and things I want to do. I have laundry, housework, a newsletter to write, a campaign I should be pushing (more on that later..I think/hope) and other things I need to be getting done..but here I am....and I can't find the strength to get off this chair and do something. I hate it, its probably the worse side effect of life, ever...brain fog. How do I get out of this rut..first, I know I need to be using my oils but sometimes when I get in these moods I am too lazy to even use them..which is sad, because I know if I do - they will help. Self mutilation...brain style.  I have so much to write for you...to tell you, to teach you...I just need to get up and do it. Ugh..

End Vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment