Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Grilled BBQ Pork Loin

It's that time of year folks! I love the smell of anything cooking on the grill, something about it just smells so amazing. Tonight I was going to make pork loin in the oven, but the grill on the back porch just kept staring at me and wanting me to use it. So, I did. This pork is so juicy, so tender, so divine...you have got to try it.

What you'll need:

2-3 pound pork loin
garlic powder
salt/pepper
your favorite BBQ sauce

That's all! Oh and a grill, that helps for the grilled part!

Season your pork on all sides with garlic powder, salt and pepper.

On a folded in half piece of foil, place pork loin on foil and BBQ the top with a brush. You will flip every 15 minutes and brush on more sauce. The key here is not to slather the pork in sauce. The sauce is complimentary and not the main flavor. Do this for 1.5 hours or until the pork reaches 160-170F

Viola! The best grilled pork loin ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment