Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Italian Roasted Potatoes

I don't know about you but I HAVE to have side dishes with my meals. This being said, I do get tired of the same ole mashed potatoes or rice. I decided to take some of the potatoes I had and make roasted potatoes and see how they turned out. Let me tell you what, these are so simple yet so amazing! I will make these over and over again, and my family agrees.

Go ahead and preheat that oven to 400f while we are working!


What you'll need:
This recipe is very customizable but I used 6 medium potatoes for my family. Use however many you need to feed your family. 
Olive Oil
Parsley 
Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper

and that's all!

Wash your potatoes, peel them and cut them into about 1 inch squares...doesn't have to be perfect. 
1/4 cup olive oil over the potatoes and mix until the potatoes are coated. 
Spinkle 1Tb Italian seasoning, 1tea parsley and add salt and pepper and mix well

On a foil lined baking sheet cook for 40 minutes. 

Done! So worth the 40 minutes to make a side too! I promise you'll love these! 
Until Next Time...

Lady Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment