Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Photoshoot with Cyn!

There is nothing more breathtaking then getting that one shot you can't take your eyes off of. All you think is wow, I took that? And you remember why you got into the game in the first place. Every single time we shoot with Cyn, that's how I feel with at least 1 of her shots. She is a fantastic and very pliable model and will pretty much try anything no matter how weird it sounds. So, we shot Cyn yesterday and I have a new favorite shot in my portfolio....


We have several shoots coming up, so be on the lookout for more work. This image was shot with a Nikon D90 with a 24-105 lens, 7.1 Apeture, 1/125Shutter White balance measured on a grey card then set on flash, and 100 ISO with Paul Buff strobes. I edit in Lightroom then CS5.5

Until Next Time...

Lady Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment