Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Apologies...

So, I know I haven't posted...seem to have chose a terrible time to start this journey! I had to travel to Ohio to take my son, Christopher, to his fathers. We had a fantastic spring break! So now I am back to the everyday grind and I am ready to go! Are you? I promise to be more active, and post a lot more!


Here are some recipes you can expect to see throughout the weekend:

Manicotti
Rustic Style pizza poppers

I will also discuss:

 A new service based learning project I will be working on over the next several weeks. Web Marketing components and data processing for websites. I found some really awesome websites for all the marketers and business owners out there. 


Hope everyone has had a fantastic last few days! What did you do over spring break?

Until next time...(which will be soon, I promise!!)

Lady Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment