Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photoshoot - Katzen

          Today we shot with Katzen, a model we haven't worked with before. To be honest, sometimes I get really nervous working with someone new. I guess that's only normal for anyone. Anyways, she showed up and she was ready to shoot, opened up right away and for me that was awesome. The concept of our first shoot was Flapper Girl. Here is my best shot from the look...(Jim's shots are MUCH better)
         I think that the look that Kat gave was perfect for the style. In Lightroom I did lower saturation, increase blacks and contrast, lowered opacity and adjusted the lens (added the darkening around the edge). After opening in CS5 I healed a few blemishes, nothing major, and burned the eyes a bit to help them stand out. We did three looks total..and she killed every single one of them! She is an awesome model to work with and we would recommend her! =)

  ....here is my favorite of the shoot as a whole....(so far)
I just love love love love this shot!

Until Next Time...
Lady Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment