Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Photoshoot Tomorrow!

So another thing I wanted to share on my blog was my photography. We own a studio called Studio 1 Eleven and since our new little man, Zachary, moving and full time school work we only seem to shoot occasionally anymore and it really stinks since we both love it so much (Jim and I). Anyways, we are shooting with a new model tomorrow so I am excited about that. I will share my best image here and tell you why I like it, how I took it etc. I hope that you will comment or give some feedback on what you think as well. In the meantime, I thought I would share an image from our last shoot. Kirst, whom is a favorite model of ours, came and shot with us and we got some really really nice shots! My favorite was one where she was wearing her latex cat woman suit.

We shot using Paul Buff Strobes
My camera had the following settings:
1/125 shutter
F9 Aperture (My camera's sweet spot)
ISO 100
WB was on Flash

Here is the image I liked best!

And truthfully, Kirst requires little to no editing. All I did to the image was lower the exposure a little because my camera tends to overexpose, I increased the blacks and contrast and lowered the opacity. I removed a few, and I mean a very few, blemishes. Otherwise, Kirst just looks this fantastic right out of camera! We are shooting with Kirst again in May and I suspect that I will be uploading another fantastic image then. In fact, my very favorite picture in my portfolio is one I took of Kirst. <3

Tomorrow, I will update with the shoot we are doing in the morning! Hope you enjoyed this shot as much as I do!

Until Next Time...
Lady Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment